2 Injured in Holly Oaks, Manchester House Fire

Two people were injured and a home was left uninhabitable after a fire broke out on its back porch in the Holly Oaks section of Manchester.

The blaze started on the home’s back porch after a cigarette was improperly disposed of in a trash can, and spread to the house before being knocked down by firefighters.

A 75-year-old woman and 17-year-old girl who live at the home on Steiner Road were taken to Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus in Lakewood for treatment of smoke inhalation.

The home itself suffered major fire and water damage, with the structure now deemed uninhabitable by the Manchester building inspector.

- Advertisement -


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

VIDEOS: Firefighters Battling Brush Fire Near Lakewood Lumber Yard

Fires are apparently in style because yet another brush...

Children In West Gate Set Dumpster On Fire – Again [PHOTOS & VIDEOS]

In what has become a common occurrence in the...

PHOTOS: Jackson Officials Meet With Askanim to Discuss Pesach Preparations

Askanim from the Jackson Jewish Community Council met a...