PHOTOS: Toms River: Vehicle Destroyed in Lithium Ion Battery Fire

The Pleasant Plains Fire Company responded to a vehicle fire today that was caused by a Lithium Ion battery.

The battery was a component of a wireless phone charger that is marketed for a wide variety of cell phones. The battery charger was left on a car seat.

The owner reported that that device was not working properly.

Many manufacturers recommend that Li-ion batteries are not left in direct sunlight. Owners of these products should follow all manufacturer instructions.

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

TEHILLIM: Lakewood Rosh Yeshiva In Critical Condition After Suffering Major Heart Attack

The rosh yeshiva of Kerem Shlomo on Newport Avenue...

REPLAY: Agudas Yisroel Presents Kinnus Hisorerus In Lakewood

In light of the various tragedies that have struck...

MAILBAG: Real Estate Investors Are Absolutely Not The Reason You Don’t Have A House

After reading the recent letter complaining about realtors and...

TRAGEDY STRIKES LAKEWOOD: R’ Shloimy Lonner Z”L Murdered In South Jersey

It is with much regret that Lakewood Alerts informs...