Five of the most commonly used hospitals among residents of Lakewood and surrounding communities have been given “A” ratings in terms of safety measures and precautions taken by the hospitals.
The grades, given by Leapfrog Group, show improvements in some of the hospitals which received “B” grades in its last study in the fall.
The hospitals receiving A grades for safety are:
- Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus in Lakewood
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Community Medical Center in Toms River
- Ocean University Medical Center in Brick
- Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch
These hospitals got a B grade in safety in the last Leapfrog Group report:
- Community Medical Center
- Ocean University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus