Menorah-Sparked Blaze Severely Damages Home In Raintree [PHOTOS & VIDEOS]

A menorah sparked a major home fire in Raintree on Thursday evening. Firefighters were called to the home just after 6:30 pm, and found a fully engulfed structure fire upon their arrival.

Thankfully, all occupants of the home made it out safely prior to firefighters’ arrival.

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

BREAKING: Jackson Partnering With LSTA To Bring Busing To Potentially Thousands Of Jewish Students

The Jackson School District has approved a plan to...

Lakewood Planning Board Approves New BMG Dormitory For 700 Bochurim

The Lakewood Planning Board on Tuesday night approved Beth...

South New Prospect In Jackson To Be Upgraded To 3-Lane Roadway

Mayor Michael Reina and the Jackson Township Council have...

Two Kosher Eateries Near Edison Yeshiva Destroyed In 3-Alarm Blaze

Famous Jerusalem Pizza and the China Lee Kosher restaurant...