If you live in or are moving to Jackson in the next year, it is critical that you fill out the B6T Form, which is now available. This form will allow you to receive aid-in-lieu of transportation services for your children to and from school.
The B6T Form is only available to be filled in online – there is no option for a paper form.
Separate forms must be filled out for each child. If your child is not in school yet, wait until they get into school to fill out the form. If the form is not filled out by the time the school year starts, you will not get aid in lieu.
Below is important information to keep in mind when filling out the form. This information is also available to view on the above link.
This digital form is the Jackson School District’s online version of the New Jersey State Department of Education Office of Student Transportation Application For Private School Transportation, also known as the B6T Form. This online form will help the Jackson School District streamline and expedite the B6T Application process and will provide parents with a receipt record of the information submitted.
- Once you fill out this online form, you will receive a CONFIRMATION EMAIL RECEIPT showing we have received it, along with a copy of all the information you submitted on this form.
- We will be sharing the information on these forms with the Private School Administrator of the school your child attends for verification, in accordance with state procedures.
- Please note that this is the B6T form for the 2024-2025 SCHOOL YEAR.
- For updates and full information on the Jackson School District’s Non-Public Transportation processes, please visit www.jacksonsd.org/nonpublicinfo
- PLEASE TAKE CARE TO ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS FORM PROPERLY. A copy of your responses will be sent to that email address.
- You will need to submit a SEPARATE B6T FORM for EACH OF YOUR CHILDREN for whom you are requesting transportation.
- You will need to submit a new B6T form (via this online form) within 30 days of any home address change for your child.
- You will need to submit a new B6T form (via this online form) within 30 days of a change in the nonpublic school of attendance for your child.
- You will need to submit a new B6T form (via this online form) within 30 days of registering your child in a nonpublic school.
- Late Applications: Any B6T application received after March 10, 2024 is a late application and must be accompanied by a statement of the reason for lateness (e.g. just moved to town or enrolled). Eligible students will receive transportation or AIL based upon the date application is received by the Jackson School District.
- Parents are strongly encouraged to monitor the Jackson School District’s Non-Public Transportation page online at www.jacksonsd.org/nonpublicinfo for information and updates.
- It is the obligation of the Jackson School District to notify the parent or guardian as the determination of each application by August 1st. The Jackson School District is committed to exceeding this obligation by informing parents about whether they will receive transportation or if they are eligible for aid in lieu (AIL) of transportation well before that date. See the link above for timelines and updates once they are established.
- We will notify you of the status of your application via the email you submit on this form.
- If you do not receive transportation and are eligible for aid in lieu of transportation, we will also alert you via email about how you can submit your B7T voucher to receive your aid in lieu (AIL) of transportation funds. These funds are distributed twice yearly – deadlines are Dec. 31 and June 30 of a given school year to receive each half-year payment. State law requires that we receive this B7T voucher and verify the information with the school of attendance before any funds are disbursed.