Chaveirim Members Prevent House Fire While Changing a Flat

Two adults, five children, and one rabbit are deeply grateful to Chaveirim this Sunday morning after its members prevented a potentially serious house fire.

Chaveirim members were outside a home, working on the family’s 12-passenger van which had a flat tire, when the mother of the family being helped rushed out, exclaiming that a fire had broken out.

The Chaveirim members immediately sprang into action, rushing into the home, grabbing a fire extinguisher, and dousing the flames which had begun spreading from the stove to the microwave, before further damage could be wrought.

Chaveirim is there for you – whether it’s a flat or a fire, or both!

Households are also reminded to always keep a fire extinguisher in the kitchen area and other rooms where there are appliances that could potentially catch on fire.

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Assemblyman Schnall Sponsors Legislation to Reduce Mandated Busing Distances for Students

Assemblyman Avi Schnall is honored to join as a...

PHOTOS: Officials Gather In Lakewood For 33rd Ocean County Law Enforcement Memorial Day

Representatives from law enforcement agencies across Ocean County joined...

FIRST REPORT: Hatzolah Of Central Jersey Appoints Aaron Mueller As New Captain

Hatzolah of Central Jersey has appointed one of its...

Hatzolah Of Central Jersey Introduces 10 New Members Across 5 Towns

Hatzolah of Central Jersey on Wednesday informed its members...